Monday, April 25, 2011

Misses Beret Hat, Free Knitting Pattern

What a great classic -- the knitted beret. 
 This pattern is from Coats & Clarks Book 147, titled Mohair Fashions to Knit and Crochet.    I've listed this (public domain) booklet in my shop in PDF format, as well as featured in a Corresponding blog post.   As part of these listings, I like to offer at least one of the patterns on a free basis.   For this booklet, I've chosen this one.
========================================================================
If you are looking for a knitted beret, try this one. 

If you create this one, please stop back by and let us know how it turns out.    Also, you might want to bookmark, or follow the blog; I'll be listing more free patterns frequently.

Thanks for stopping by,
Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment