Tuesday, April 12, 2011

USPS - Where customers are First Class

Many of my packages I mail from home.   But, when I receive an international order, I have to take it to the Post Office.    Which means, sometimes I'm there a couple times a week.  (Fortunately, it's just up the road).      One of  the most notable fixtures at the Post Office is this sign on the front door.
Well, it's nice to be thought of as a First Class customer, BUT .... I'd rather be thought of as a PRIORITY ... particularly when I'm standing in line with 20 other people and there are only 2 counters open !

Okay, I got that off my chest; I feel  a lot better !

Thanks for dropping by for my short rant,
Lorrie

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! My post office rarely has any more than 2 counters open and its always packed being the only PO for miles around. i hate going there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that .. it seems they know when the crowds are going to be the largest and that is when they schedule the employee lunch and coffee breaks. I was standing at the counter the other day, looking right and left, (we had about 4 windows open that day) and realized it's been the exact same, very slow, employees there since I started coming to this one .... 11 years ago !!@!

    ReplyDelete