Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Large Stole Knitting Pattern Free from Coats Clark Book 187

Coats and Clark's officially call this .. The Big, Big Stole.    And, they definitely got that right !   

Under the right circumstances, this stole would be big enough to warm two ... you know, like knit it in school colors and share it at the game!.   Actually, I think this would be a perfect to keep on the couch for those slightly cooler evenings you want to wrap yourself up.    

This pattern is from Book 187, Timesaver Designs, was issued by Coats and Clarks.  I've posted a photo-journal of the entire book, if you are interested, here in the blog.

I also thought I would offer this shawl or stole as a freebe - you know - customer appreciation - in my shop.  So, if you'd like to give it a try, you can Download the Big Stole Pattern Here in My Shop.

 Thanks for dropping by,     Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment