Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Vintage Crochet Doll Dress Hat Panties Bouquet, Free Pattern, Marilyn

From Doreen Dolls, Volume 102, is this darling outfit for an 8" doll.   The outfit includes the dress, hat, panties and the little bouquet.  

I've listed this booklet, Doreen Dolls, Volume 102, in my shop in PDF format.   When I do this, I like to include a pattern from a booklet here in the Free Patterns section of my blog.    So, if you are interested in creating a grand outfit for that special girl (even if the special girl is you), here you go .....

There a photo-log and description of all the patterns contained in the book in a separate blog post, if you'd like to browse through.   Or, the entire book, in PDF format, is available in my shop

If you create this delightful outfit, please stop back by and let us know how it turns out !

Thanks for dropping by,
Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment