Sunday, October 9, 2011

Feminine Dress Pattern, Most Popular Week of Oct 2

I ended up not blogging the Most Popular Pattern last week as it was the same, already sold, Halloween Costumes of the previous week.   (How I wish Artfire would not continue to offer Google our Sold Pattern Files!).  So, this morning, armed with my second cup of coffee, I headed into Google Analytics to see what Halloween patterns were most popular this week  .... there is still three weeks to go, after all.   But, SURPRISE SURprise Surprise ..... not a Halloween Pattern. 

A soft and feminine dress with or without the bottom ruffle.    It has the low U-Scoop neckline, slits in the sleeves, ending with a tie at the elbow and lightly gathered waist.   This dress particularly reminds me of perfect for an afternoon garden party.  In fact, just looking at it, I can hear Ricky Nelson singing in the background.     But, I imagine, made in silky fabrics, this dress would borderline sexy and also be appropriate for evening and cocktail fair.     It's still in my shop though, so, either it wasn't just right, or perhaps it was the wrong size.  

Thanks for dropping by,
Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment