Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stripe with Fringe, Free Afghan Pattern

Over the last couple months of handling crochet patterns, I've learned a lot, however, in a lot of instances official names still allude me.   I'm sure that each of these designs and stitches, around for generations, all have official names ... like the pinwheel, granny square, etc.    Give me some time; I'll get them.

Like this one; it is lovely. It has nice wide strips in three shades of single crochet.   But, the official design name ... well, I don't know.   Perhaps you can help me with this?

This is a vintage 1958 pattern from Bernat.   I've listed many of these patterns in my shop in PDF format, as well as highlighted the book in a blog post (if you are interested).   But, I thought I'd also like to offer this one here as a freebe.     Enjoy !

(To print, click to enlarge and then copy/paste to your harddrive ... and word document of your choice)

Thanks for dropping by,
Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment