Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Crochet Acorn Belt, Free Pattern

Late last summer, I blogged about a crochet acorn pin pattern, that seemed to be semi-popular, receiving a fair number of views.    Now, I of course, never know if anyone actually made up the little pin, but I hope so.  

Tucked in the 1935 Coats & Clarks Book 46, I found another acorn pattern that I thought you mike like.   This pattern is for a belt, with the acorn being the buckle, and a separate corresponding pocket.   I'm not sure about them as a set ... but individually, they are both cute.   

Perhaps you'd like to give them a try.  

This is a vintage public domain pattern to do with, as you wish.   To print, just click to enlarge and then copy/paste to a word document on your hard drive.  

Thanks for dropping by, 
Lorrie  

No comments:

Post a Comment