Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tatted Fringe for your Decorating Pleasure

I will just admit right up front, I don't know a thing about tatting.   But, anything that requires supplies called a ball and shuttle has to be interesting.   And, in the case of this design, creates a quite attractive piece of fringe.


Don't you think?   I could envision this fringe on clothing, curtains and tiebacks.   How about along the upper edge of the shower curtain, or perhaps a hula skirt for a doll?   I'm sure there are dozens of possibilities.  

I've listed the pattern in my shop in a FREE BASIS if you'd like to give it a try.    Just follow the link, put the pattern in your basket and checkout.   I'll then forward to you by email within 12 hours.  
Thanks for dropping by,
Lorrie


No comments:

Post a Comment