Sunday, October 7, 2012

Misses Dress Pattern Sale

I've been thinking that I'd like to downsize some of my sewing pattern inventory.   The pattern inventory takes up about 40% of my studio space and I'd like to capture a bit of it back for an additional sewing table.

So (or Sew, if you prefer), I thought I'd start a weekly category sale to see if I can entice you into buying a few extra sewing patterns.    

How about we start this off with a dress sale.   I have a whole lot of dress patterns - one piece, two piece, formal, casual, this size, that size, Simplicity, Butterick .... you name it and it just might be there.

All Dress Patterns are reduced 20% from now through October 14th.    

Perhaps you will stop by and see if there is anything of interest for you.    

I'll be standing by should you have questions, or want to negotiate options.     Let the fun begin !

Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment