Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Introducing TodaysTreasure.Net

As some of you may know, I have been selling in my PDF Artfire Shop for the last couple years.   I have been happy at Artfire, however, it is not a very good fit for the PDF patterns in that they do not have PDF Functionality.   That means, when someone places an order for a PDF pattern, they must wait until I see the order and wait for me to send the pattern.   Now, frequently this happens quite quickly, BUT, sometimes I'm sleeping, or shopping and it takes awhile !!

I've talked with Artfire a couple times about  PDF functionality.   They have been, however, unable to commit.  This brought me to the conclusion that, in order to serve my customers better, I would have to move my shop.

So .... to make an even longer story short .... let me introduce ....


I've opened the store, but am working on my learning curve to get it up to par and get the products moved over from Artfire to TodaysTreasure.net.  

I hope you'll visit me at both shops while I get all the details ironed out.  


Thanks for dropping by, 
Lorrie 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on the new shop. It looks great. Wish you the best of luck and I will follow both venues.

    ReplyDelete