Thursday, December 6, 2012

Another December Vacation and Pattern Sale

It's that time of year again.   Oh ya, Holiday Season, you might be thinking.  But nope.  That's not what I meant at all.  

About the Vacation :
It's that time of year again ... The December Birthday Cruise.   This year, it's the Ruby Princess out of Fort Lauderdale, going to Saint Maartin, Saint Thomas, Grand Turk and The Bahamas.   WooHoo


About the Sale:
As I will not be home, I obviously will not be able to mail Sewing Pattern Orders.  This means I will be placing the Todays Treasure Pattern Shop on Vacation.  You may still place orders, however, they will not be mailed until my return on December 18th.   To compensate you the inconvenience  of having to wait ....

(and that's a whole lot of sewing patterns)

The Knit and Crochet Pattern Shop at Artfire will be closed as they are PDF patterns.  Remember, however, the many of these patterns are now listed over at my new PDF shop at TodaysTreasure.Net with immediate download.

Thanks for dropping by,
Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment