Friday, December 7, 2012

Crocheted Tissue Toppers From Star 207

I don't know if folks still use tissue toppers, or not.  But, if they do, these are cute !
image

These tissue toppers are from the Star 207, Make It With Aunt Lydias Heavy Rug Yarn book, vintage early 1960s.   As these books were published without copyright, it is now in the public domain.  What this means is, I can share these patterns with you without concern of copyright infringement.  

So, if you are interested in making new tissue toppers, and like these ... here you go !!

image   

image

To print this  pattern, click to open each of the pages and then do a copy/paste to your hard drive.   I'm transferring this over from an obsolete blog that I had over at Artfire.    This book Star 207 from American Thread is in my list to document (soon).  When I get it done, I'll update this free pattern to a PDF file.  

In the meantime .... Enjoy .... And, thanks for dropping by !
Lorrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment