Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Weave It Loom Patterns

Once in awhile I see different looms out there the thrift or yard sale market.   Not knowing much about them, I pass them up.   The only experience I have with a loom are the potholder looms sold as toys and so popular back in the 60's.
There is a great blog post on how to make these potholders on the loom over at The Philosophers Wife, if you would like to learn more.  (This photo is from her post).

Typically, when I've come across the specialty patterns for these looms, I've passed them over.  Then, I got to thinking, there might be folks out there that pick these up and are looking for patterns.   Thus, I'll start putting them in my shop as I come across them.

I have a couple patterns for the Weave It Loom.  (Picture from, and excellent information at New England Simple Living).

I have the just one loom pattern in my shop, at the moment.

Weave It Pattern Book from Hero
A pattern book put out by the Hero Brand contains 14 individual patterns to make clothing and accessories for baby.   (Interesting they used dolls for the cover photo).

I know that I have more tucked away however and will make an effort over the next couple months to dig back through the stacks and get them posted to the shop, and here.

Thanks for dropping by,
Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment