Test

test test test test test test

Monday, July 4, 2011

Girls Irish Knit Dress, Free Pattern

This pattern is for an Irish Knit Jumper Dress.   It features a v-neck, slightly extended shoulders, above knee length and, of course, the wonderful textural design.    This pattern is from Columbia Minerva, Book 757, Knits for Kids.   It is sized for girls 8 - 14 (Chest 26 - 32).

  I've listed several of the patterns from this book in my shop in PDF format, but want to offer this one here in my Free Pattern / Tutorials Page ... perhaps you'll want to knit one up for a special girl in your life.  

 
 If you stitch this one up, please let me know .... hint, hint, hint .... I'd love to have a pic to include here in this post of the real deal !

Thanks for dropping by,
Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment