Test

test test test test test test

Monday, July 4, 2011

Knit Soaker, Free Pattern

I was flipping through the pages of the October, 1964 issue of The Workbasket and came across the below pattern for a Knit Soaker.   I'm just going to come right out and admit that my first thought was ... A Knit Soaker?   I looked at the picture and wondered if it was some king of a dish or wash cloth.   It really didn't come clear until I started reading the pattern and got to the 'starting a front waistband' ... okay, I got it; a cloth diaper cover.   

Since I was on the page, I went ahead and scanned it; just in case you'd like to give this one a try.  

Oh ... don't forget to note the vintage magazine advertisement.   I'd sure like to have some old copies of these !

Thanks for dropping by,
Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment