Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Knitted Coats for Madame and her Dog

Although  not in the hundreds, I have come across a fair number of knitting or crochet patterns that are designed for mother/daughter, or father/son, or even brother/sister, but this is a first for me !

May I present two knitting designs that are woman/dog, or whatever combination in which you might like to think of it .... perhaps human/canine ?


These knitted designs came out of McCalls Needlecraft Magazine - Fall/Winter 1963.  I will say the pullovers are both great looking designs, as well as the dog coats.   I particularly like the dog coat on the right ... complete with pockets to carry those small things the 'walker' might need.    But, the set together, well, that's just 'too cute'.

I've listed these in the shop, should you be interested in creating the ladies pullovers, or dog coats.   But please, if you knit (and wear) the combos, please send me a picture !

Thanks for dropping by.
Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment